You can't beat a classic, and sometimes you're just craving the comfort of a hearty, meaty, red sauce. This version is perfect for those days you have a few extra minutes to settle in and make a homemade sauce instead of using the jar.
- 1 package Taste Republic linguini
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 small tin tomato paste
- Splash red wine
- Oregano, basil, salt, and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add onion and garlic. Cool until fragrant and softened.
- Add beef and brown.
- Add spinach, herbs, salt & pepper. Mix well
- Add tomato paste, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes. Stir well and add red wine.
- Reduce heat and let simmer.
- Cook and drain pasta according to package instructions. Plate pasta and pour sauce on top. Enjoy!