Fresh Gluten + Grain-Free Cauliflower Linguini (6-pack)$59.99
Buy any two 6pks for Free Shipping!
Gluten-Free | Kosher | Grain-Free | Paleo
Made with cauliflower, this delicious pasta is gluten-free, grain-free, certified paleo friendly and low on the glycemic index. By incorporating cauliflower, this pasta has added nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, and vitamin C that will stand up to fork twirls and sauces aplenty.
As an added bonus, each 3 oz. serving contains approximately 2 ½ servings of vegetables!
Because our Cauliflower Linguini is freshly made, the pasta cooks perfectly al dente in only 2-3 minutes. Toss with your favorite sauce and enjoy!
Our fresh pasta can be refrigerated for up to 35 days after arrival or frozen for up to 12 months. When cooking from frozen, no need to thaw, just place directly in boiling water and stir to loosen.
Taste Republic is on a mission to revolutionize gluten-free food. Join the movement and exercise your right to ENJOY food, without limits.
- Bring a pot of water to a rolling boil. (We recommend 3 quarts of water per 9 oz. package of Taste Republic pasta.)
- Gently loosen the bundle of pasta with your hands and carefully place the loosened pasta into the boiling water.
- Stir immediately to prevent the pasta from sticking together.
- Boil for 2-3 minutes or until preferred al dente texture.
- If frozen, place directly in the boiling water and stir to loosen the pasta. Immediately toss with desired sauce and serve.
Cauliflower Powder, Water, Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Whole Egg, Egg White, Xanthan Gum, Salt, Glucono delta-lactone*, Konjac.
*Glucono delta-lactone is a natural acidifier also found in wine and honey
CONTAINS: EGG | Keep Refrigerated
I think it’s great. Tastes like regular noodles. Very convenient for a fast meal.
Amazing Product and Amazing Customer Service
There were several issues with the delivery company, and Taste Republic customer service was second to non each and every time I contacted them. Quick to respond and make things right. The Cauliflower Linguini has amazing taste, cooks up in 3 minutes, and is totally guilt free enjoyment. Martin
Way worth it
Discovered at Costco, but now we can't find it there anymore. Please bring it back to Costco!!!
Absolutely Love It!
So easy to prepare. Love the Tortellini too. Great products.