Gluten Free Chicken Sausage Vegetable Marinara
One of our favorite ways to make sure there's always an easy, tasty meal on hand: always have chicken sausage and a package of Taste Republic in the fridge or freezer. This recipe feels like a major upgrade from pasta and red sauce, but it only requires a couple extra ingredients. No broccolini? Throw in whatever veggie you do have - broccoli, zucchini, even spinach!
- 1 package Taste Republic fusilli
- 28 oz of your favorite marinara sauce
- 4 spicy chicken sausage links
- 8oz broccolini, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute the broccolini, garlic, sliced red pepper and sliced sausage until the broccoli is tender and sausage is cooked (about 8-10 minutes).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place pasta in boiling water and stir immediately. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain pasta.
- Add the pasta, Italian seasoning and marinara sauce to the skillet and mix well. Cook on low for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!