Delicious doesn't have to be difficult. This vegetarian and gluten free recipe combines pesto, mozzarella, tomato, and GF spinach fettuccine for a simple, flavorful, and colorful meal that's ready in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 package Taste Republic Spinach Fettuccine
- ½ cup mozzarella pearls
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup pesto of choice
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and drain pasta according to package instructions. Transfer back to pot on low heat.
- Stir in pesto and coat pasta evenly.
- Add salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Cut tomatoes in half. Add tomatoes and mozzarella pearls to the fettuccine. Plate and enjoy!