Nothing says "I love you" like pasta - especially when it's filled with (vegan) cheese! Take things up a notch by making someone you love this heart shaped gluten free ravioli that's a hit with adults and kids alike. Bon appetit!
For Vegan Cheese Filling
- 1 container of vegan ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of Taste Republic Gluten-Free Lasagna Sheets
- 1/4 cup of marinara sauce
Mix up cheese mixture by combining vegan ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Lay out lasagna sheets and cut into heart shapes using a cookie cutter (two hearts for each ravioli).
Scoop 1 tbsp of ricotta cheese mixture onto one of the heart sheets. Dip your finger in water and wet the edges. Place second heart sheet on top and use a fork to seal them together.
Boil for three minutes and top with marinara sauce to get that lovely red color. Enjoy!