Two things you can never go wrong with: cheese-filled pasta and a good skillet meal. This recipe delivers on both, and it's the perfect comfort food for cozy evenings.
- 1/2 lb grass-fed beef 90/10
- 24 oz organic marinara
- 1 package Taste Republic 4-cheese tortelloni, cooked according to package
- 1/4 cup organic chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Grated Parmesan, garnish
- Fresh basil leaves, garnish
Brown the ground beef in a little olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the salt, pepper, onion powder, and Italian seasoning while it cooks. Once it’s browned, add the minced garlic, marinara, and chicken broth. Stir to get everything combined then add in the cooked tortelloni. Grate parmesan overtop and garnish with fresh basil.