Whether it's summer or you're just channeling those Mediterranean warm weather vibes, this colorful gluten-free pasta salad will hit the spot. Cheesy tortelloni makes it filling enough to be a main dish or a side!
- 1 package Taste Republic Four Cheese Tortelloni
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup Greek dressing
- 1 tbsp dill seasoning
- Cook and drain pasta according to package instructions and set aside.
- Chop up all veggies and toss them into a large bowl.
- Add in pasta, dressing, feta, and dill.
- Combine evenly and serve warm or cold.