Change up lasagna night with these fun and delicious gluten-free roll-ups! For a little extra effort, you get an irresistibly crispy shell stuffed with tangy, savory sauce and topped with a cheesy drizzle.
- 1 package of Taste Republic gluten-free lasagna sheets
- 1 lb of meat of choice
- 1 tsp of salt and pepper
- 3/4 jar of marinara sauce of choice
- 1/2 jar of Alfredo sauce of choice
- 1/2 cup of shredded parmigiana
- 2 beaten of eggs for "egg wash"
- 1 cup of gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2 cups avocado oil or any neutral flavored high-heat oil
In a large skillet, brown meat thoroughly, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add in marinara sauce.
On a piece of parchment paper, lay a sheet of lasagna vertically. Starting at the end closest to you, lay down 1 tbsp of meat filling and top with a drizzle of Alfredo sauce and a sprinkle of parmigiana.
Roll up the lasagna sheet while keeping all the ingredients tucked inside. Set aside and repeat with remaining ingredients.
Brush each lasagna roll with egg wash.
Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl and coat each roll.
Add oil to a deep frying pan and heat on medium/high until it starts to slightly bubble. Turn down to medium and lower lasagna rolls into oil with tongs or a large spoon.
Cook for one minute on each side until crispy and browned. Let dry on paper towel and serve with marinara and parmigiana cheese.