When you need a light and refreshing side or main dish for summer, this gluten-free caprese pasta salad is an ideal choice! You need just a few minutes to toss together - and it's just as delicious when you enjoy it as leftovers.
Serves 3-4 people
- 1 package Taste Republic Fusilli
- Couple handfuls of arugula
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 pieces of chopped fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 can cannellini beans
- 3-4 tbsp balsamic dressing
Cook pasta according to package instructions and rinse with cold water. Chop tomatoes and mozzarella, drain and rinse beans, and combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss in pasta and serve cold.