If you're a ranch lover, you're going to be obsessed with this Gluten-Free Chicken Ranch Fusilli with Broccoli! All the nostalgic flavor, none of the gluten, and so yummy the kids won't even mind that it's jam-packed with healthy broccoli.
for -4+ servings:
- 1 package of Taste Republic Gluten-Free Fusilli
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs of chicken breast (roughly chopped into 1-inch pieces)
- 6 cups of broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp of chives, chopped
- 2 pinches of Salt and pepper, to taste
Cook fusilli according to package instructions. Set aside.
Heat up a large saute pan over medium heat. Add oil and let it get hot, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5-6 minutes until browned on the outside and cooked through.
Remove chicken from the pan, leaving behind the juices. Add broccoli and a little more salt and pepper and sauté in chicken juices for 4-5 minutes until al dente.
Add chicken and pasta back into the pan and mix well to combine. Add the ranch, lemon juice, and lots of chopped herbs and mix well to combine.